Nehrig came from FC St

Nehrig came from FC St

The Basketball Löwen Braunschweig provided two young players with double licenses. The 19-year-old Anthony Watkins and Simon Roosch, like youngster Jannik Göttsche, will be in the extended squad of the Bundesliga club, but will primarily be part of the regional league team at the cooperation partner SG Braunschweig. The Lower Saxony announced on Friday. "Anthony and Simon are two young, talented players who are hungry and want to develop further"said young sporting director Liviu Calin. Young player Oshane Drews, however, will leave the lions.

MSV Duisburg has a new main sponsor. As the third division soccer team announced on Thursday, it will carry the logo of the Spanish hotel chain in the coming season "Iberostar hotels & Resorts" on the jersey chest. The family company from Mallorca is next "schauinsland-Reisen" another major partner of the MSV from the tourism industry. The contract is initially valid for one season and all league games.

Sports director Peter Vollmann from Eintracht Braunschweig defended the controversial dismantling, especially of captain Bernd Nehrig after the club’s return to the 2nd Bundesliga. "We have to look at the matter without football romance, because a tough season awaits us and Corona, like all other clubs, puts an additional financial burden on us"said the 62-year-old "New Brunswick" (Sunday). "Of course the players have their merits, but that shouldn’t be the yardstick for our decisions."

After their return to the second division, the Braunschweig team initiated a major upheaval in which ten new players have been signed and eleven have been given up. Captain Nehrig and striker Orhan Ademi did not travel to a training camp last week because the club said they wanted to give them the opportunity to "to be ready to talk to potential clubs". The fact that Eintracht announced in this way that it was no longer planning with 33-year-old Nehrig caused criticism from fans. Even the 35-year-old crowd favorite Marc Pfitzner had not received a new contract after the rise.

The Wilhelm Raabe Literature Prize this year goes to Christine Wunnicke. The author received the award for her novel "The lady with the painted hand", announced the city of Braunschweig on Wednesday. Together with Deutschlandfunk, she is the founder of the prize, endowed with 30,000 euros, which is one of the most prestigious literary awards in German-speaking countries.

Wunnicke worked out the madness at the base of our knowledge and our knowledge. Vivid, turbulent, funny and therefore beautiful, was the reason given by the jury. Due to the corona pandemic, the prize will not be awarded in the state theater as usual, but initially as part of a classic broadcast by Deutschlandfunk on Saturday, November 28, 2020.123helpme.me With her book, Wunnicke is also on the shortlist for the German Book Prize 2020.

The Basketball Löwen Braunschweig have signed Bazoumana Koné. The 26-year-old receives a one-year contract with the Bundesliga club, as the Lower Saxony announced on Tuesday. The German guard with Ivorian roots already played for Braunschweig between 2017 and 2019, was most recently active for Oklahoma City Blue in the USA and had repeatedly struggled with injuries in his career.

"He has already proven several times in the past that he is a valuable player who always delivers and gives 110 percent in every game"said Löwen sole shareholder and national player Dennis Schröder. "And that’s exactly what we need in Braunschweig: Playful performance at a high level."

Second division soccer club Eintracht Braunschweig has changed its management structure. The previous sports director Peter Vollmann was, according to the club, on Thursday from the supervisory board to the sports director of the GmbH & Co. KGaA of the traditional Lower Saxony club. "Peter Vollmann’s area of ​​responsibility includes the entire sporting part, in which, in addition to the professional team, the youth performance center is located. In addition, there is responsibility for the personnel area", said the chairman of the board, Frank Fiedler.

In addition to Vollmann, Wolfram Benz is still responsible as managing director for the areas of finance, organization, communication, marketing, sponsoring as well as merchandising and ticketing.

With a completely reformed team and the self-confidence of the 5: 4 cup success against Hertha BSC, Eintracht Braunschweig is back on this Sunday after a two-year absence in the 2nd Bundesliga. The first opponent is 1. FC Heidenheim (Sunday, 1.30 p.m. / Sky), who only missed promotion to the Bundesliga in July in the relegation against Werder Bremen.

"We took a good feeling from the cup and saw that many things worked"said coach Daniel Meyer at a press conference on Friday. In view of the great upheaval with 12 new arrivals and 13 departures so far, this was not to be expected at this early point in the season. Meyer also warned on Friday: "We have to find each other as a team first."

In Heidenheim, too, six of the newly signed players are expected to be on the Braunschweig starting line-up again. One of them is the new head of defense Dominik Wydra, who came from FC Erzgebirge Aue in the summer. "Heidenheim is a disgusting opponent who will demand everything from us. You are very strong and go to work with a physical focus"said the Austrian on Friday.

Eintracht Braunschweig signed center forward Njegos Kupusovic. The Serb, who was loaned to FC Erzgebirge Aue last season, is switching from Roter Stern Belgrade to the second division promoted team and will receive a contract there until June 30, 2022, as Eintracht announced on Monday.

"In Njegos, at 19 years of age, we see a highly talented and very compact striker who has already gained his first experience in the 2nd Bundesliga in Aue and can make it into the first team at any time", said Braunschweig’s sports director Peter Vollmann. Kupusovic has already played for several Serbian junior national teams and scored a goal in his three short appearances for Aue. As soon as he has tested negative for the corona virus twice, he should start team training at Eintracht.

In view of the increasing number of sick people, the police and public order offices in many cities in Lower Saxony want to increasingly check at the weekend whether the corona rules are being observed. For Oldenburg, for example, Lord Mayor Jürgen Krogmann announced that the city would tighten controls, especially in the catering sector. In Braunschweig, too, the police are continuing their intensive checks – violations are consistently pursued, it said.

In Braunschweig, shisha bars, among other things, were recently checked, but also other restaurants. There were no violations in bars, a restaurant or a sports facility – on the other hand, a guest in a shisha bar was without a mouth and nose covering, in another bar there was no guest list.

In the Holzminden district, the Corona crisis team announced that there will now be tougher measures against restaurateurs and traders who disregard the Corona regulations. Special "unteachable repeat offenders" should now be called more sharply to account. "It is within our discretion to meet those who do not ignore the rules with severe penalties and restrictions"said Holzminden District Administrator Michael Schünemann.

In Lower Saxony, according to the state health office, as of Friday, 14 of 45 districts and urban districts exceeded the threshold of 50 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants within a week: The districts of Cloppenburg, Diepholz, Emsland, Grafschaft Bentheim, Hildesheim, Northeim, Oldenburg, Osnabrück , Osterholz, Schaumburg, Vechta and Verden as well as the independent cities Osnabrück and Delmenhorst. The Hanover region (48.5) is just below that.

In its new Corona regulation, the state of Lower Saxony has now stipulated that the information provided by the State Health Office is decisive for restrictions when the values ​​35 and 50 are exceeded. The values ​​of the municipalities and the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) almost always deviate from this because the data are collected at different times.

Second division soccer club Eintracht Braunschweig is planning for the home game against 1. FC Nürnberg with spectators. In close coordination with the local health authorities, it was decided that on Saturday (1 p.m. / Sky) "about 2900 Eintracht fans in the stadium" the club announced on Wednesday. The decision could be at "dynamic developments in the infection process" but still to be revoked.

Eintracht has already adjusted the hygiene concept due to the increasing number of infections. From now on, only two people will be placed next to each other in the entire stadium, but they may come from two different households.

Football professional Bernd Nehrig has left Eintracht Braunschweig and will play for the regional league team Viktoria Berlin. The 33-year-old midfielder was under contract with FC St. Pauli between 2013 and December 2018 and led the team as captain.

"It’s been an eventful year and a half. What happened in 18 months, some will not see in ten years"said Nehrig about his time in Braunschweig. "Still, it was an extremely good time, which is why I leave the team with a crying eye. I am incredibly proud to have been part of this team."

A horse fell into a river while grazing in Braunschweig. The animal slipped on the steep bank on Friday morning and could no longer come ashore on its own, said a fire department spokesman. A passer-by noticed the animal and notified the fire department. The rescue workers pulled the horse back onto the bank with ropes and a fire hose. The animal remained uninjured and was looked after by a nurse during the rescue operation.

Because of the corona pandemic, the second division soccer club Eintracht Braunschweig has postponed a show planned for December for the club’s 125th birthday by half a year. The new date for the major event in the Braunschweig Volkswagen Hall should be July 1, 2021, Eintracht announced on Wednesday. "With the extension of the ban on major events until the end of the year, it is now finally clear that the show cannot take place on December 15, 2020"said chairman Christoph Bratmann, who is currently in charge of official affairs after Sebastian Ebel has resigned.

Eintracht Braunschweig continued the big upheaval after the second division promotion and terminated the contract with his previous captain Bernd Nehrig on Wednesday. The 33-year-old midfielder is moving to the regional league team Viktoria Berlin with immediate effect. "It’s been an eventful year and a half. What happened in 18 months, some will not see in ten years"said Nehrig. "Still, it was an extremely good time, which is why I leave the team with a crying eye. I am incredibly proud to have been part of this team."

Nehrig came to Braunschweig from FC St. Pauli in January 2019. In the past year and a half, he managed to stay in the 3rd division with Eintracht and then returned to the 2nd Bundesliga. "These two successes will always be associated with his name"said sports director Peter Vollmann.

The Braunschweig public prosecutor’s office has indicted other Volkswagen employees in dealing with the diesel scandal. It is about eight employees, including managers, as the investigators announced on Wednesday. The prosecutors did not mention any names.

The accused are accused of "in their respective responsible position" between November 2006 and September 2015 the installation of the manipulation software for the exhaust gas cleaning of VW diesel vehicles "promoted, supported or at least not prevented despite knowledge of illegality" to have. It is therefore about alleged fraud, false certification and competition violations as well as, in some cases, embezzlement and tax evasion.

The prosecutors had already indicted other Volkswagen employees in connection with the diesel affair at the beginning of the year. The entire investigation now relates to several dozen people. The former VW CEO Martin Winterkorn is also among them. In his case, the Braunschweig regional court has since admitted the indictment – the ex-manager has to face a public criminal case.

The court gave the district of Goslar little hope of success for the multi-million dollar claim for damages against the Asklepios clinics. The obligations for further development for the clinic in Clausthal-Zellerfeld are not described very specifically in the purchase contract, said the judge on Thursday in her preliminary legal opinion. With the civil lawsuit at the Braunschweig regional court, the Goslar district wants the company to pay a fine of 16 million euros because it believes that the clinic’s duty to further develop has been violated. (File number 8 O 2427/19)

The company sees it differently, the supply is guaranteed. The former CSU politician Peter Gauweiler, as a lawyer for the Asklepios clinics, emphasized that the preliminary assessment by the court confirmed that they were. Specifically, the dispute concerns a purchase agreement from 2003, with which three clinics in the Harz Mountains were privatized and sold at a price of 15 million euros. The paper provides for a contractual penalty of up to one million euros per year in the event of a breach of contractual obligations.

A central question in the process is what further development means in relation to the Clausthal-Zellerfeld location. The term needs to be interpreted, said the judge. The contract only specifically clarifies that there should be no closure in principle. Further development does not necessarily have to mean expanding.

The judge suggested further discussions about the future of the clinic. Both parties were also open to this. The goodwill negotiation on Thursday failed. A decision is to be announced in January.

Because of some injured players, the Basketball Löwen Braunschweig canceled the test match planned for Wednesday at the German champions Alba Berlin. The club from the Bundesliga announced on Monday. Martin Peterka (small muscle fiber tear) and Gavin Schilling (knee problems) are currently not available.

%d blogueurs aiment cette page :